- • Celebrating more than 27 years in business
- • Employee-owned company
- • 100+ professionals
- • MBE, DBE in multiple states
- • Voted "Best Firm to Work For"
Corporate Policy Statement
Nobis Engineering, Inc. (Nobis) has a long reputation for honesty and integrity in business dealings and lawful and ethical behavior. This reputation is a source of pride for us as well as one of our greatest assets because it instills the necessary trust and confidence in us by our customers, subcontractors, suppliers, and the overall communities in which we live and operate. Here at Nobis, we are committed to high standards of business ethics.
In order to maintain our commitment to integrity, Nobis has adopted this Code of Business Ethics and Conduct (CBEC) as our corporate policy. This CBEC summarizes the virtues, principles and standards that guide our actions in business. We expect our agents, consultants, contractors, representatives, and suppliers to be guided by these standards as well. We will meet these standards through six virtues:
- Honesty. To be truthful in our endeavors; to be honest and forthright with one another and with our customers, communities, suppliers, and shareholders.
- Integrity. To say what we mean; to deliver what we promise; and to stand for what is right.
- Respect. To treat one another with dignity and fairness, appreciating the diversity of our workforce and the uniqueness of each employee.
- Trust. To build confidence through teamwork and open, candid communication.
- Responsibility. To speak up -- without fear of retribution -- and report concerns in the work place, including violations of laws, regulations and company policies, and seek clarification and guidance whenever there is doubt.
- Citizenship. To obey all laws of the United States and other countries in which we may do business and do our part to improve the communities in which we live.
You can count on us to do everything in our power to uphold Nobis’ standards. We are counting on you to do the same. There can be no better course of action for you than to apply common sense and sound judgment to the manner in which you conduct yourself. We are confident that our trust in you is well placed and we are determined to be worthy of your trust.
Our continued success depends on all of us doing the right thing at all times and maintaining high ethical standards. Only in this way can we continue to earn the trust and confidence of our customers and the communities in which we live.
Nannu Nobis, PE, LSP, Chief Executive Officer
Ken Koornneef, PE, President
Pete Delano, PE, Senior Vice President