- EPA Region 1 RAC - Targeted Brownfields Assessments, CT, MA, VT and ME
- Wausau Paper/Groveton Paper Board Mill, Northumberland, NH
- Former Currier Property, Sanbornton, NH
- City of Lowell Brownfields Contract
- Former Guay’s Garage, Franklin, NH
- Former Notre Dame/Burgess School, Berlin, NH
- Former STC Property, Chelmsford, MA
- Wyman Flint Site, Bellows Falls, VT
Nobis’ Brownfields Practice Team is comprised of a multidisciplinary group of professionals from all levels of the organization to work cooperatively to provide value added services for the assessment, remediation and reuse/redevelopment of Brownfields sites in the Northeast.
Our Brownfields clients include the USEPA, state governments, regional planning commissions, municipalities, site developers, and nonprofit organizations, consistent with Nobis’s culture of social responsibility. The Team has successfully assisted some of these clients to secure millions of dollars in Brownfields assessment/cleanup funding.
Nobis’ environmental assessment and remediation expertise, coupled with our geotechnical and sustainable civil design capabilities, have afforded our site development clients and stakeholders with long-term “win-win” solutions.
Nobis purchased an unused brick Mill building on a Brownfields site in Lowell, MA, remediated the contamination and renovated the building to a LEED Gold standard for use as our MA office.