- EPA Region 1 RAC - Environmental Services, MA and ME
- Massachusetts Military Reservation, New England District
- Bruce’s Garage, Salem, NH
- Eastland Woolen Mill Superfund Site, Corinna, ME
- Elizabeth Mine Superfund Site, South Strafford, VT
- Plymouth Municipal Landfill Closure, Plymouth, NH
- Boynton Road Affordable Housing Project, Meredith, NH
- Menino Place Housing, Concord, NH
- Lochmere Meadows Housing, Tilton, NH
Nobis brings together a broad mix of technical expertise and professional staff that provide quality environmental services to our clients. Our breadth of environmental services consists of Assessment, Investigation, Remediation, Studies & Permitting/Due Diligence, LSP Services and Asbestos & Building Hazards.
Our clients in this sector include Federal and State agencies, municipalities, non-profit organizations, commercial and industrial owners and developers. Our environmental experience, coupled with our strong geotechnical engineering and site civil design capabilities, provides our clients a full-service firm that is capable of starting a project from initial environmental assessment through investigation and remediation to beneficial site redevelopment incorporating sustainable design principles. This is in line with our core values of social responsibility.