- Health Clinic Replacement, US Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD
- Laytonia Recreational Park, Gaithersburg, MD
- Cold Spring Elementary School, Potomac, MD
- 7-Eleven, 500+ stores, Mid-Atlantic Region
- Dollar General, Northeast and Mid-Atlantic Regions
- Beverly D. Grappone Hall, NHTI, Concord, NH
- McDonald’s Restaurants, New England and Mid-Atlantic Regions
- Bridge Scour Evaluations, NH, MA and ME
- The Friendly Kitchen, Concord, NH
- Glenallan Elementary School - LEED Gold, Glenmont, MD
Nobis’ civil/site design and land development team offers professional engineering services for the built environment, from concept through completion.
Our comprehensive land planning and engineering design approach focuses on the basic principles of economic, social, and ecological sustainability. Our goal is to provide every client with the maximum flexibility and return on investment.
Nobis’ project delivery approach enables our clients to develop a project that best suits their needs while balancing local public and environment needs.
We strive to incorporate practical sustainable design strategies into our projects that not only benefit our communities, but also benefit our customers with cost-effective, long-term solutions for site development.